With over 35 years of aircraft and maintenance operations experience, Berry Aviation’s experience is rooted in practical, sustainable programs and compliance with the most stringent regulatory framework. Where regulatory framework has not existed previously, Berry has worked with various government entities and policymakers to develop new policies. This has led to Berry being first-to-market with many emerging operational capabilities and new maintenance processes.
- DOD Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) Approved
- NAAMTA Accredited, Advanced Life Support
- FAA Safety Management System Voluntary Program Active Participant
- FAA-Approved Part 135 Aerial Delivery Program
- FAA-Approved Part 135 Fixed Wing Night Vision Flight Operations
- FAA-Approved Part 135 Air Ambulance, MEDEVAC and CASEVAC Operations